Digital Marketing Specialist
Jean Peterson Design is seeking a dynamic and strategic full time Digital Marketing Specialist for its Frederick, MD team. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work with internal JPD teams and/or directly with the clients to develop strategies and creative, establish and coordinate budget, analyze and develop client reports for all digital marketing and advertising.
- Develop digital marketing and advertising initiatives that meet our clients business objectives and advance their brand using all necessary tools (website, emails, social media platforms, display advertising and blogs)
- Research and develop new growth strategies that are integrated with client's goals and priorities and advise on budgetary, technical, and creative issues that arise
- Conduct asset audits to assess the effectiveness of each tactic and provide reporting
- 2+ years of relevant digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism or Public Relations or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of website design, search and social marketing, URL architecture, email marketing and the tools used to connect and measure their success (social platform analytics, Google Analytics)
- Ability to effectively develop measurable results and objectives and communicate ideas both verbally and visually to clients
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with our team
- Excitement for growth, embracing new opportunities to tell stories, and being hands-on with the creative team
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically and creatively and provide measurable solutions
- Attend and network at industry, community and business events to build relationships
- Ability to complete multiple projects on schedule and under budget
- Resume and samples of your work with an explanation of your role in each project
To be considered you must submit resume and samples of your work with an explanation of your role in the projectto email@example.com, no phone calls please.
Check out the video below if you aren't familiar with our amazing city!